Get your skates on for another awesome winter event in Sydney. The Domain is set to be transformed into a winter wonderland between June 25 and July 18, with a festival showcasing live music, as well as activities for people of all ages.
There will be two spaces to enjoy – The Big Top, which will host performances from Aussie artists and will include family-friendly concerts. You’ll need to buy tickets to each show and you can find information and pricing for those here.
And then there’s the Winterpark, which is in the area surrounding the Big Top. Here you can jump on the family-friendly rides and try out the ice rink.
Rides include a slingshot, a circular swing, a pirate ship, a carousel and dodgem cars. Some rides have age and height restrictions, so check those out before you head along. Ride tickets can be purchased at the Winterpark.
When: June 25 to July 18. Opening times for the Winterpark are as follows:
- Saturday, June 26 : 12PM – 5PM
- Sunday, June 27: 12PM – 9PM
- Monday, June 28 – Thursday, July 1: 12PM – 9PM
- Friday, July 2: 12PM – 6PM
- Saturday, July 3: 12PM – 2PM
- Sunday, July 4: 12PM – 6PM
- Monday, July 5 – Thursday, July 8: 12PM – 9PM
- Friday, July 9: 12PM – 6PM
- Saturday, July 10: 12PM – 6PM
- Sunday, July 11: 12PM – 3PM
- Monday, July 12 – Thursday, July 15: 5PM – 9PM
- Friday, July 16: 5PM – 6PM
- Saturday, July 17: 12PM – 6PM
- Sunday, July 18: 12PM – 6PM
Times are subject to change, so be sure to check with the Winter in the Domain website before you head down.
Where: The Domain, Sydney.
Cost: Big Top performances have individual pricing, tickets for rides can be purchased at the festival, and ice skating sessions need to be booked via Moshtix.
Ages: Some rides have age requirements (check here), and ice skating is for ages three and over.
Discover more family-friendly activities in Sydney and beyond in our Day Trips section!
Header image via Winter in the Domain