The Horses Birthday Festival is nearing, and everyone’s invited!
Playing in Puddles visited last year and had a blast, and this year Glenworth Valley promises the celebrations will be bigger and better, as for the first time, they’re holding it over two days!
It’s a day packed with family fun: games, animals and entertainment for kids; food, markets stalls, wine and sunshine for adults.
– Lead pony rides (for ages 3 years and over)
– Laser skirmish
– Magic shows
– Australian Wildlife Displays will have lizards, pythons and frogs on show.
– Ducks, guinea pigs and rabbits from Kindifarm Petting Farm will be ready for lots of snuggles, as well as Glenworth Valley’s own miniature goats, miniature cow and chickens.
– Inflatable obstacle course
– Rock climbing wall
– Miniature horse shows with Crunch and Lippy at 11am and 1.50pm daily.
– Blacksmithing demonstrations… and lots more.
Zorb balls and bungy trampolining will also be available for risk-takers (at an additional cost).
There will be a heap of food options available to tempt both discerning palates and fussy eaters (hello toddlers). Haloumi skewers, crunchy paprika chickpeas and dolmades from The Haloumi Hut, loaded donuts and milkshakes from The Donut Dealer, wagyu burgers and slow-roasted pulled pork rolls from Miss Mabel’s, and banana, cinnamon and caramel goat’s milk gelato from Erina ice-cream churner Mr Goaty.
There will be wine and beer available for purchase. We recommend you BYO picnic rug and settle in for an afternoon in the sunshine.
When: 9am-4pm, Saturday 28 July and Sunday 29 July.
Where: Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures, 69 Cooks Road, Glenworth Valley.
Tip: Bring cash. There will be an ATM, but cash is king with vendors and market stalls.
🎈Tickets are $15/person online (on the gate it’s $17/person).
🎈Infant (Under 3 years) FREE.
Bookings: Click here for more details and to book.
We have three lucky winners of our Horses Birthday Festival comp
Congratulations to our three winners:
- The winner of our newsletter subscriber competition (8 tickets) is Kimberley Gilbert.
- The winner of our Facebook competition (4 tickets) is Tenille Denton.
- The winner of our Instagram competition (4 tickets) is Kelliegarret.
Winners, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or PM Playing in Puddles to find out how to redeem your prize.
🌿 Didn’t win? Don’t worry, we have more awesome give aways next month. To better your chances of winning, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter.
Competition Terms & Conditions
PRIZE VALUE: Each family pass is valued at $40.
COMPETITION OPENS: 5pm Tuesday 10 July 2018.
COMPETITION CLOSES: 10pm Sunday 22 July 2018.
TERMS: The tickets are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Click here for extended terms.
🎭 Want to see what other excellent events are coming up? Click here for our top events you should book now.