Looking for more places to play? We have good news! Playgrounds, ovals, and sports courts at 10 Central Coast schools will be open for public use over the 2020-2021 Summer school holidays.
The schools are open as part of the NSW Department of Education’s “Share Our Space Program”.
When the program launched a few years ago Premier Gladys Berejiklian said, “Schools across our State offer such valuable open and green spaces and it is great that instead of being locked away from the community over the holiday period, they will open for the community to enjoy.”
Parents, tell your teachers and P&C about this great scheme, so your school, too, can get involved. Hopefully next holidays we can add even more locals schools to this list.
The following Central Coast schools are open these Summer holidays (map of all participating schools below):
- Avoca Beach Public School – The Round Drive, Avoca Beach
- Blue Haven Public School – 37 Colorado Drive, Blue Haven
- Chittaway Bay Public School, Chittaway Road, Chittaway Bay
- Kincumber Public School – Avoca Drive, Kincumber
- Mannering Park Public School, Vales Road, Mannering Park
- Northlakes High School – Brava Ave, San Remo
- Point Clare Public – Takari Ave, Point Clare
- Somersby Public School – Wisemans Ferry Rd, Gosford
- Tacoma Public School, Hillcrest Avenue, Tacoma
- Wyee Public School, 117 Wyee Road Wyee
The schools will be open for public use from Monday 21 December 2020 – Friday 22 January 2021 (8am-5pm daily). Please note that school toilets will not be open.
Want to see what schools are participating across the state? Click here for a map and list.