If you’re hosting an event aimed at Central Coast children or families, we’d love you to list it on Playing in Puddles. Whether it be a theatre performance, school holiday class, local market or school fete, as long as it’s something likely to interest local families, we’re very happy to spread the word.
You can add an event to our What’s On Calendar for free*, but if you want to super-boost your event and gain maximum exposure, contact us to see how we can help promote our event on Facebook, Instagram, in our newsletter and across our website. Email Katie Stokes, editor of Playing in Puddles, to discuss how we can help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should promote your event on Playing in Puddles
- It’s multi-channeled: We promote events on our Facebook and Instagram pages, plus in our newsletter, so you can reach your audience through multiple channels and get triple the exposure.
- It’s featured: We write articles outlining our picks of upcoming events (with priorities given to our partner businesses) – these are extremely popular with our readers. Here are examples of previous articles: School Holiday fun, Halloween events, Shows to book this Spring.
- It’s targeted: Our readers are Central Coast mums (primarily), dads, carers and grandparents. They live on the Coast, play on the Coast and want to know (and easily find) everything that the Coast has to offer their families.
- It’s active: Unlike a regular ad, your Playing in Puddles event listing isn’t dormant. The control of the listing remains with you, so you can update it whenever you like.
- It’s local: Playing in Puddles is written and developed on the Central Coast by a local mummy. We’re all about linking local families with local events. If your event specifically targets local families, there’s no better place to list.
- It’s accessible. This generation lives online. They lose flyers, toss catalogues and skim read newspapers, but they will rarely leave the house (if even the room) without their phone. This means your Playing in Puddles event is available to them 24/7.
- It’s social. Your listing has links to all of your social platforms – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – so potential clients can connect and follow you instantly.
Join Playing in Puddles’ advertisers mailing list
Want to know how you can be promoted MORE on Playing in Puddles? Sign up to the Playing in Puddles advertisers mailing list. Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with emails (they’re only sent every couple of months), and as a subscriber you’ll be the first to hear about advertising specials and promotion opportunities.
* Please allow seven days for your event details to be reviewed and published. Events are listed on the Playing in Puddles website at our discretion. If you would like further information about promoting your events on Playing in Puddles, please email Katie: email@example.com.