The Family Health and Wellness Fair is a free event for families in the Central Coast NSW, about the journey from everything baby to early childhood.
Featuring a health and wellness expo, mums and bubs activities, live talks, kids activities and a goodies bag provided to each family, along with morning tea for all who attend.
Working to build stronger communities, this event has been created to support women and their families. An initiative of the partnership between Collaborative Minds and the Central Coast Community Womens Health Centre.
COST – FREE, The Family Health and Wellness Fair is a FREE event.
The Erina Centre, Ground Floor (next to Erina Library)
Erina Fair, Terrigal Drive, Erina NSW 2250
Free parking is available at Erina Fair.
* Parents with prams – Extra wide parking for those visitors with small children in prams, located close to all main centre entrances.Age group:
9:30am to 12:30pm (doors open at 9am or drop in at anytime)Cost:
Goodies Bag and Morning Tea for all who attend
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.
♥ Tell them Playing in Puddles sent you.
Be the parent in the know!
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter for our guide to family fun on the Central Coast and the surrounding region.
- Follow us on Instagram for daily inspiration.
- Follow us on Facebook if that’s your daily jam.
- Bookmark our Homepage, so you can jump to our website whenever you’re thinking, “what should we do today?”
* Readers, we try to ensure that everything you read on Playing in Puddles is accurate at the time of publication, but please understand that businesses relocate, managers move on and places change. Please check prices, opening times and participation requirements with venues before loading your kids in the car.
COVID-19: Restrictions are constantly changing. Before visiting a venue or area, please look at the business’s website directly to view their latest COVID-19 information. Playing in Puddles is not responsible for any cancellations or closures.
* Business owners, have your details changed? If you notice something amiss, please email to let us know.