Healthy Bumps provide expert exercise guidance from Accredited Exercise Physiologists. For all women, all fitness levels and all trimesters and all conditions pre or postnatal, in conjunction with your Doctor and Pelvic Floor Physio’s advice.
– Weekly Active Pregnancy classes in North Avoca (and Erina coming soon)
– Vagina Rehab – 6 weeks Pelvic floor and core rebuilding program to return to exercise PROPERLY/SAFELY
– Online memberships with Exercise Physiology run videos, LIVE sessions, Dietician advice and more.
– Private sessions –> Private health fund rebates and Medicate plan rebates available
Healthy Bumps was born from Alison’s passion for prescribing exercise that’s useful, supportive, challenging and engaging, after she experienced a lack of appropriate or professional options during her own pregnancy.
Together with her team of dedicated mums who are also Exercise Physiologists or other Allied Health Providers, Alison understands first-hand how to overcome the obstacles of motivation and fatigue, as well as any physical constraints or fears.
Alison believes that there is no condition that should stop you from exercising during your pregnancy, as every woman deserves specialist-prescribed advice to suit her needs.Special Offer:
Trial Session for free
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.
♥ Tell them Playing in Puddles sent you.
Be the parent in the know!
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter for our guide to family fun on the Central Coast and the surrounding region.
- Follow us on Instagram for daily inspiration.
- Follow us on Facebook if that’s your daily jam.
- Bookmark our Homepage, so you can jump to our website whenever you’re thinking, “what should we do today?”
* Readers, we try to ensure that everything you read on Playing in Puddles is accurate at the time of publication, but please understand that businesses relocate, managers move on and places change. Please check prices, opening times and participation requirements with venues before loading your kids in the car.
COVID-19: Restrictions are constantly changing. Before visiting a venue or area, please look at the business’s website directly to view their latest COVID-19 information. Playing in Puddles is not responsible for any cancellations or closures.
* Business owners, have your details changed? If you notice something amiss, please email to let us know.