Belle Movement is all about sharing a love of moving and feeling well!
Our flagship class is “Pilates and Play Dates”, which is as the title suggests, Mum does Pilates whilst the little loves have a play date!
In our classes we hope to create an environment where mum can have an hour to herself, to do a class that is really going to benefit her! Pilates has a way of making you feel so super strong and energised, which really, when you think about it, is what mums need to be!!
The kids are supervised by our qualified nanny. There are plenty of toys and activities to keep them busy as well as facilities for the littler ones to sit and play or lay and play.
We have tried to stay away from the “traditional mums and bubs” format to ensure that mums and their children have a worthwhile experience with Belle Movement.
You don’t need to commit to a full term or a block of classes. There is a huge amount of flexibility in that regard!
Your first visit is totally free of charge. After that packages of classes can be purchased as well as one-off visits.
We have a brand-new studio location in The Galleria at Ettalong.Fitness Cost:
$15 Per Adult Per Class
$5 Per Child Per Class
Can be purchased in packages in which discounts apply
First class is for free.Crèche fees:
$5 - per child.The crèche provides care for the following age groups:
How long can your children stay in the crèche?:
- 6 weeks-1 year old
- 2-3 years old
- 4-5 years old
For the duration of 1 class (1 hour)The maximum number of children in the crèche at any one time:
8Maximum number of participants per class:
No Minimum to run a class! If we have one keen bean, we will go ahead.Staff-child ratio in the crèche:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.
♥ Tell them Playing in Puddles sent you.
Be the parent in the know!
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter for our guide to family fun on the Central Coast and the surrounding region.
- Follow us on Instagram for daily inspiration.
- Follow us on Facebook if that’s your daily jam.
- Bookmark our Homepage, so you can jump to our website whenever you’re thinking, “what should we do today?”
* Readers, we try to ensure that everything you read on Playing in Puddles is accurate at the time of publication, but please understand that businesses relocate, managers move on and places change. Please check prices, opening times and participation requirements with venues before loading your kids in the car.
COVID-19: Restrictions are constantly changing. Before visiting a venue or area, please look at the business’s website directly to view their latest COVID-19 information. Playing in Puddles is not responsible for any cancellations or closures.
* Business owners, have your details changed? If you notice something amiss, please email to let us know.