Hire our arcade machines for your next party!
It’s difficult to know what to do for teenage birthday parties, but Arcade Systems is set to change that. Forget the movies (we’ve all done that) – here’s an activity that’ll get your teens excited and you’ll feel comfortable knowing that they’re home, together, safe and gaming offline.
With Arcade Systems you can host a party and challenge your mates to beat your high-scores. Or why not hire it for a week during the school holidays? Kick the kids off the xbox and get them reliving the glory of 90s era arcade gaming instead!
Our arcades are ready to go plug-and-play, and the high-scores are saved forever so your achievements are there for the next person who hires the arcade to try and beat.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
Hire Arcades: $80 per week. Email to arrange your arcade hire. Workshop/pick up address: Bronzewing drive Erina (by appointment only).Arcade Sales
- Feel confident that your kids are having a “safe” gaming experience away from nasty comments.
- Playing an arcade machine is more physical than lying on the couch with a tablet.
- It’s fun to play together – the majority of arcade games are collaborative play not competitive play.
- It’s great for children who are on the spectrum or who have stimulation issues.
We also sell our arcades! Prices start from $1,500 which inlcudes all 1,780 games.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.
♥ Tell them Playing in Puddles sent you.
* Readers, we try to ensure that everything you read on Playing in Puddles is accurate at the time of publication, but please understand that businesses relocate, managers move on and places change. Please check prices, opening times and participation requirements with venues prior to loading your kids in the car.
* Business owners, have your details changed? If you notice something amiss, please email to let us know.